Last modified: 19 March 2018
Hadean Supercomputing Ltd ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, so please do take the time to get to know our policies and if you have any questions please see the 'Contact' section at paragraph 9, below, on how best to get in touch with us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Hadean Supercomputing Ltd.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- The right of access
You may obtain confirmation if we hold your Personal Information and copies of any Personal Information we hold by contacting email@example.com. No charge will normally be made for the provision of such confirmation or copies.
- The right to rectification
You may request personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to erasure
You may request your personal data be erased at any time by contacting email@example.com. There are very limited grounds for us refusing a request for erasure but we reserve the right to refuse a request and will communicate the reason.
- The right to restrict processing
You may request that we restrict processing of your personal data at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to request from you the right to erase your Personal Data rather than maintain it and restrict processing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
We will add details of which of our products or services you are interested in, the size and business of your organisation and other business information to your Personal Information to enable us to determine how we can best progress our commercial interests. We may use such data to carry out automated profiling to better enable us to target our marketing and sales efforts towards appropriate persons. You will not be prevented from entering into a contract with us for any product or service as a result of such profiling. Should you wish to be kept informed about specific products and services please contact us at email@example.com.
- Other rights
You may have other rights in respect of your Personal Data but we do not believe that such rights apply to the purposes that Personal data is collected and processed by us. These rights are the right to data portability and the right to object. Should you consider that you have and wish to exercise such rights in respect of any Personal Information we hold please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and employer and position at such employer.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- pages you viewed;
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- methods used to browse away from the page; and
- any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- recognise you whenever you visit the site;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to send you a welcome email to verify your information when you register with the site and other emails for the purposes of providing any services, or promotions to you. Please note that you may opt out of emails and calls by going here;
- to provide you with information about services or products we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to provide you with information about our products and services we feel may interest you.;
- to notify you about changes to our services; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 ("Group").
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Members of our Group and third party suppliers and service providers for the purposes listed at paragraph 3 above;
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Hadean Supercomputing Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use and other agreements; or
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Hadean Supercomputing Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For cloud storage of our data, including your Personal Data, we will only use service suppliers who are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain your personal information whilst it remains pertinent to our legitimate commercial interests. So, we will retain Personal Information of customers and suppliers and employees of customers and suppliers whilst the individual remains a customer or supplier or connected with a customer or supplier. We will retain Personal Information of potential customers whilst the individual responds to a request to confirm continued interest in the our products and services. We have different retention periods for information provided as part of an application for employment made available to those who apply for employment.
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your information, you may contact us to complain. We treat all complaints very seriously and shall respond to you within 30 days at the latest.
If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you may be able to refer your complaint to your local data protection regulator. For example, in the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.